1b. Technical knowledge and ability in the use of learning technology
You should show that you have used a range of learning technologies. These might include web pages, PowerPoint, Virtual Learning Environments, Computer-Aided Assessment, programming languages and so on.
Evidence might include copies of certificates (originals not needed) from relevant training courses, screenshots of your work, a note from academic or support staff who have worked with you or, if appropriate, confirmation that the work is your own from your line manager.
- Virtual Learning Environments: 360 camera(s) and SeekBeak
- Google Forms
- Word Cloud
- Computer Aided Assessment
- YouTube (Tutorial Videos)
- QR Code (Embedded in PowerPoint)
- Tinyurl/ Bit.ly (Embedded in PowerPoint)