1a. An understanding of the constraints and benefits of different technology
NOTE: For each piece of evidence below, you will find embedded an associated description and reflection.
Evidence with Description and Reflection
- Introduction to 360 cameras and Seekbeak
- The Description, Benefits, and Constraints sections of the above post outline (1) my introduction to the use of 360 cameras and online Seekbeak; (2) how it has impacted on engagement in my teaching and learning; (3) how have deployed the use of this learning technology into my own practice, as well as (4) informed others of its use. The blog also provides a “How To Guide” that has been utilised by staff.
- Have you ever thought IFTTT…?
- The Description, Benefits, and Constraints sections of the above post outline my reflection of how I have personally used IFTTT to automate some of the social media and learning technologies I utilise in my practice. The blog also outlines some “tips” for use, as well as a “How To Video”.
- Use of Word Clouds for Interaction in Lectures- Constraints, Benefits and Future Use
- This blog post outlines how I have incorporated the use of WordClouds in large lecture theatre (150+ students) to add engagement from students, and how the provision of a “snapshot” of current learning within the class impacts and directs my teaching at that point in time.
- Use of Evernote for Presentation
- The above outlines the Benefits and Constraints in the use of Evernote as a mode of presenting. It has provided me with a reflection of Why- to use What- When…