1a. An understanding of the constraints and benefits of different technology
You should show how you have used technology appropriately, given the constraints and benefits it provides within your context.
Evidence in support of such statements might include a brief commentary on the choices behind the development and use of learning technology that influence its fitness for purpose. (This might discuss issues as viability, sustainability, scalability, interoperability and value for money.) You may already have something like this in the form of a design outline, proposal, conference presentation or similar. You should include such existing documentation wherever it seems relevant. Alternatively, you might want to take this opportunity to find out more about a technology you have deployed and produce a report on its viability.
NOTE: For each piece of evidence below, you will find embedded an associated description and reflection.
Evidence with Description and Reflection
- Introduction to 360 cameras and Seekbeak
- Have you ever thought IFTTT…?
- Use of Word Clouds for Interaction in Lectures- Constraints, Benefits and Future Use
- Use of Google Forms to Establish Confidence of Skills- Benefits, Constraints and Reflection of Use
- Evernote- one stop shop?
- Use of Evernote for Presentation