Purpose: Demonstrate knowledge and skills in communication by working with others. This may include collaboration, for example, through participation in a team or acting as an interface to others.
NOTE: For each piece of evidence below, you will find embedded an associated description and reflection.
Evidence and Reflection
- “It Takes a Village…” Curriculum Working Group
- This reflection outlines my recent facilitation of the Physiotherapy Curriculum Group, with an approach to enable other staff to present the collective ideas of the group; receive and provide regular updates to the entire Physiotherapy Staff; while also providing collective accountability and support as we move forward on developing a new framework for the programme.
- Review Tutorial Quiz
- The above outlines the collaboration with one of the teaching teams I am involved in, to utilise learning technologies (Google Form Quiz) to provide a formative assessment quiz. This enabled the students (and staff) to identify potential gaps in learning, and to address it early on prior to the grading of summative assessments.
- Reflection on Presenting at ASCILITE 2017
- This reflection is based on my presenting at ASCILITE2017 on a collaborative project to develop an interprofessional case scenario for healthcare education (namely physiotherapy, paramedicine and nursing).
- Broker support for an initiative- Technician/ Administrator
- The above brief email outlines input into the development of a job descriptor for our physiotherapy administrator and technician. This was supported by multiple verbal conversations.
- Research Presentations
- The above Google Map provides an overview of where I have presented and assisted in workshops in relation to the development of technology in learning initiatives. Related dissemination of related research can be found on an associated external WordPress account.